Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some of those truths

So, thought I should post some of those truths. First being the whole jealous God thing-I finally get it, God so passionately loves me (all of us) and wants me to return to Him because He sees how I chase dangerous things that will only deceive and hurt me and how I run from Him-the only Thing that will bless me and show me truth. The only Thing that cares for me and will fulfill me. It angers Him, because He doesn't want me to be hurt or lost-in a way He's desires to protect and shield me. Second truth, I love discussing things with people, questioning things is so important but I need to do this and not take people's opinions or thoughts but think and seek God's truth not people's. Again, not the best explanation of truth but best I can do right now...

No comments: