Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just like Moses

Ok, well this might be a bit of an exaggeration-kinda like when I told Dave that I could never be an Olympic athlete because I couldn't stand to do all that training and then lose by seconds(never mind the lack of athletic talent)-but as with most of my descriptors in life it's an overdramatic descriptor of my point. My point being that I LOVE GOD AND HIS TRUTH AND I WANT TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHERS not as much as I was created to but as much as I can at this point in my journey, as much as I can in my fallen state. This is where Moses comes in-you know when God told him to go talk to Pharoah and Moses was like, "I don't think that's a good idea God". Moses' main excuse for not wanting to talk to Pharoah-although I'm sure there were others-was that he was not good with words or public speaking. As you know, I love to talk, to give my opinion, to be heard but I often find when I discover a truth of God I am truly excited about it but, I feel tongue tied on how to express this, explain it in a way so others can discover this truth-so they may know it too. I'm not saying I'm the only one that can share this truth but it stems more from a desire to share it and feeling inadequate-like Moses-to explain it to others. So that's it, that's my kindredness with Moses...anyways...

No comments: