Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hmmm

So, I read a post by a friend I liked it so much I thought I'd give a try. She was talking about trying to be someone else's beautiful instead of your God created beauty-so what's your God given beauty? Mine, I love to create, I love looking at something and tweaking it or just creating something from my own hands. I love design, I love going into a fabric store and seeing all the beautiful possibilities. I love possibility, what could be....I love art, dance, I truly love people and finding out about them...their story. I love helping, taking care of people. I do love fashion. Unlike my friend who has beautiful curly hair I have undecided hair, neither curly or straight-kinda like my life eh? I LOVE telling people about the truth in God's Word and the power that is in that, and seeing the joy in their eyes in their lives when they GET IT!!!! I can be a people pleaser, which is not what God meant for me. I get stressed and overwhelmed on a daily basis and right now I feel like a lousy Christian coming to realize a sin in my life that I am unwilling to let go of :(. See, just like I sometimes try to copy the beauty of someone else in my own appearance I have altered the true appearance of God, exchanging His true beauty for one I've created. Well, so here I sit. So, who are you? What is your God given beauty?

No comments: